Search This Blog

Thursday 21 December 2017

Prayer from Exodus 3:2-4

Song by Israel Houghton

Away, away from the noise
Alone with You
Away, away to hear your voice
And meet with You
Nothing else matters, my one desire is

To worship You, I live
To worship You, I live, I live
To worship You

"And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.  And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.  And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I." Exodus 3:2‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I give praise to you and worship your majesty to you alone be all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for counting me worthy as a vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Oh lord I come to you have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty set me apart for your awesome work on earth in Jesus name

Father help me to walk in the path you have proposed for me in Jesus name

Father remove from my path anything/anyone that will cause distraction in my life journey in Jesus name

Mighty father give me victory over every challenge that is risen or wants to rise against your will for me in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that receives your word and be doer of your word in Jesus name

Lord this day let me have an encounter with you in Jesus name

King of kings the visitation that will change my life to the glory of your name let me encounter it this day in Jesus name

Immortal father remove from me everything that will make me unworthy to approach the throne of grace and mercy in Jesus name

Lord help me and grant me grace to live for you even when the whole world stand against your precepts in Jesus name

Father open my ears spiritually and physically henceforth let me hear your audible instructions and directions in Jesus name

Lord as you speak to me remove every hardness from my heart that wouldn't allow me to follow your will in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am created to worship not to worry. No matter what I see the counsel of my maker stands and rule above it. I cannot be overcomed by fear because in Christ I live, move and have my being and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am excelling greatly and victoriously all round, the enemy is under my feet in Jesus name glory be to God Hallelujah!

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...