Search This Blog

Sunday 3 December 2017

Prayer from Phillipians 2:15

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"Philippians 2:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one I bow before your throne in total worship and adoration in Jesus name

My lord I glorify you for your everlasting love showered on me daily you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Jehovah you are mighty and incomparable I give all the praise to you alone in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy remove and deliver me from spirirt of murmuring in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart and lifestyle of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Father purify me and make me worthy of the throne of grace in Jesus name

Father keep my feet standing in you even in the midst of the perverse generation in Jesus name

Lord help me to always keep my focus on you and never fall by the wayside in Jesus name

Lord eternal direct my ways and let my life always bring glory to you in Jesus name

I decree, all crooked path is made straight in my life in Jesus

I decree, every spirit of discouragement in my life is terminated in Jesus name

I come against every gloomy and disheartening curcumstances in Jesus name

I am purified and made whole through Christ in Jesus name

I decree freedom from any form of thoughts and desires that stands against the will of God for me and my household in Jesus name

I decree the light of the goodnews of Christ in me will not go down in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for the new strength and begining in you in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am walking in light of God, murmuring has no stand in me. My life is illuminated by the word of God. I do not operate in my own will or capacity but His will. My soul is revived and my destiny is renewed. I am a child of God and joint heir with Christ. I am living to please God, my days are directed in His will. At the end of my journey on earth I will not be found wanting of making heaven in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd December 2017 ©


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...