Search This Blog

Sunday 24 December 2017

Prayer from Luke 2;13-14

Song
To you Lord be all rhe glory
To you Lord be all the honour
To you Lord be all the power
And adorations forever more

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
Luke 2:13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I bow before your throne and worship you accept my worship Lord in Jesus name

Mighty warrior thank you for a time like this and your love for me in Jesus name

Father grant me a divine visitation and guide my feet in Jesus name

Lord let me continue to encounter your glory everyday of my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to stand firm in you and never abuse the privilege of being a partaker of your glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my life begin to show forth the manifestation of your presence and power in me in Jesus name

Mighty God as you are celebrated this season give me reason to celebrate and never cease in celebration in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let me experience your peace through your visitation in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah arise a overshadow my life and being with your divine presence and existence in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for my life and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am moving from glory to glory. My life can no longer experience stagnation, my destiny is embedded in the word which is Jesus Christ. Henceforth I move in the power of His glory, my story is exceedingly affected by His presence therefore I can never be disadvantaged. All things are working for my good in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 24th December 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...