Search This Blog

Thursday 14 December 2017

Prayer From Revelations 3:5

Song
Hossanah in the Highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels." Revelation 3:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the fulness of your grace upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your kindness and love in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days hear me this day as I call on you in Jesus name

Father keep my feet steady in the path of salvation till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in all that concerns me and let my heart be filled with your word in Jesus name

Lord rekindle the fire of my first love for you amd remove any form of lukewarmness from my life in Jesus name

Lord help me not to be carried away by the fantasies of this world in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in anyway my garment has been stained, cleanse me lord and keep my garment clean before you in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from any form of compromise that can easily jeopardise my salvation in Jesus name

Father purify my hearts, my thoughts, my utterances and ways so that they will not stand against my salvation in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you this day put my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Lord I want to spend my eternity reigning with you never let me fall by the wayside in Jesus name

Father wake me from every spiritual slumber that can lead me to eternal doom in Jesus name

Lord whatever I need to do while still on earth to secure my eternal home with you set it in my heart and never let me procrastinate about it in Jesus name

Father let me overcome this world, flesh and its ways, and clothe me with the white raiment and do not blot my name out of the book of life in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always seek your face more than your hand so that I will not just be expectant on what I want you to do in my life alone in Jesus name

Lord purify your church worldwide and let the fire of the truth of the gospel reign over and in the needs of the people so that the enemy will not rule over our hearts in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am crucified with Christ, this life I live isn't mine but for Christ. I am set apart for His glorious use, I am a stranger on this earth and heaven is my home. I will not fall by the wayside, I will not be carried away by the fantasies of this earth. I will live a glorious and fulfilling life and at the end of it all I will reign with my father in glory in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...