Search This Blog

Thursday 7 December 2017

Prayer from Joshua 6:20

Song by Travis Greene

Made a way
Don't know how but You did it
Made a way
Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding unto faith You know that
Nothing can catch You by surprise
You got this figured out and You're watching us now
But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in Your arm and step in
And everything we need You supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way
You made a way

"So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city." Joshua 6:20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making a way for me even when I nearly gave up you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing down every siege built around my destiny against your will for me in Jesus name

Father have your way in my life straighten every crooked path delaying my journey in life in Jesus name

Lord today set me free from circular journey that demands effort but it's unproductive in Jesus name

Lord almighty by your mercy remove every point of destruction placed my journey in Jesus name

I decree I am no longer labouring to lose again in Jesus name

I decree freedom from every spiritual slave master over my life and family in Jesus name

My shout of victory is here and as I do every walls representing Jericho in my life begin to fall in Jesus name

I command every authoritarian over my life contradicting the purpose of God for me to cease to exist henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) make a way for me even when it is humanly impossible in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every generational barrier against my progress in life today in Jesus name

I set myself free from every tag of backwardness and retrogression in Jesus name

Lord make a way for me over every written ordinance that is bringing unpleasant news to me in Jesus name

Lord let your hand bring me to my promise land and henceforth let me enjoy your mercy, grace, goodness and love abundantly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the deliverance, freedom and breakthrough in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am no longer under the seige of the evil ones. I am free and making progress with divine giant steps. I am not a subject to any slave master physically or spiritually in Jesus name. My life henceforth experience progress in all areas, my days are filled with everlasting and eternal joy. My strength is renewed weakness has no place in me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th November 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...