Search This Blog

Sunday 3 December 2017

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:13-14

Song by Hillsong

You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me
You are my hope, Hope like no other
Hope like no other, Reaches to me

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up, let's say

Unfailing love, Stronger than mountains
Deeper than oceans, Reaches to me
(in the fullest of Your grace)

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up, You lift me up

"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.  And I will be found of you, saith the Lord : and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord ; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive."
Jeremiah 29:13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father be my strength in every area of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal meet me this day at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for setting me free from all points of captivity in Jesus name

Lord according to your word take me to my promise land in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of giving up at the edge of success from me in Jesus name

Jehovah uphold me with your hand of righteousness in Jesus name

Eternal father uproot from my life every plantation of my adversaries that is taking over my existence in anyway in Jesus name

Lord purge out of my life any deposit of evil placed in me in Jesus name

I decree freedom over shame and any form of disgrace in life in Jesus name

I decree my life is uplifted above all foes and woes of life and enemy in Jesus name

I decree my year has just began with unending divine breakthrough and connections in Jesus name

I decree every hand stretched to alternate my life from the plans of God begin to whither in Jesus name

I decree fullness of grace and love of God begin to encompass my destiny in Jesus name

I decree every power using its power and authority to torment me henceforth is rendered useless in Jesus name

I decree I am a living testimony because what God has started in my life He will perfect it in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to testify ro the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name

My time of latter rain is here, I will enjoy the abundance of latter rain henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am entering into my place of rest as the Lord leads and guides my journey in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a living testimony, I am free from every coven of darkness. I am a living testimony, my strength is renewed through Christ. I am mounting up and and soaring high in Jesus name. My journey is guided and guarded by God, I can't fall prey of the enemy, my life can not be trapped in any ditch of the evil one. I am an overcomer in all area, the love of God surrounds me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...