Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 118:3

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,”
O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

 “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,”
Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter,
and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars
in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence
to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today
and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine,
with ten thousand beside!

"Let the house of Aaron say: “His love endures forever.”Psalm 118:3 NIV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for counting me worthy among the living this season you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgements and forgiveness beyond human imaginations in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give you all the worship for your unending love over my life even when I don't deserve it praise be to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your faithfulness in every aspects regardless of my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for giving my household and I reasons to give praise you deserve all my worship in Jesus name

Lord I bow before you this day have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for constant victory even when I don't think I could be victorious all praise be to you alone in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your flood of goodness in my life you alone deserve the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for every second, minute, hour, days and years of my life to this very moment in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the community I live in, the body of Christ world wide glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

*Jehovah thank you (think about all he has done and give thanks) in Jesus name*

*Sing songs of thanksgiving in appreciation to God*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am overwhelmed with thanks. My life is filled with reasons to give thanks. I do not have reasons to sorrow because He has turned my mourning into dancing, my sorrow to joy, my shame taken away, pain is removed, disgrace is removed, lack is removed, confussion has come to an end, distraction is removed, mercy replace judgement, favour replace labour and I am moving high from glory to glory in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...