Search This Blog

Saturday 30 December 2017

Prayer From Hosea 2:15

Hymn

Oh Lord my God
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds
Thy hands have made
I see the stars
I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout
The universe displayed

Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great thou art
How great thou art
Then sings my soul
My Savior, God, to Thee
How great Thou art
How great Thou art

"And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt."
Hosea 2:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I give all praise and glory to you alone in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day renew whatever needs to be renewed in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty restore all that i have lost according to your will in Jesus name

Lord by your mercy fill my barn and let it overflow in Jesus name

Father by your mercy change my name from every unpleasant name henceforth in Jesus Christ

Ancient of days let me experience a divine turn around in every aspect of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father arise over my situation and let tides turn for the best for me in Jesus name

Lord still storm of recurrence of misfortune over my household in Jesus name

Lord let this year mark the end of unpleasant happenings in and around me in Jesus name

Lord in the remaining seconds, minutes, hours and days of this year visit me with pleasant surprises in Jesus name

Lord open the door of hope concerning every situation I had lost hope henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty father remove from me every power of limited glory in any form or shape affecting my glory in Jesus name

Mighty God over(mention) let an end come to it and do not let me have a carry over into the new year in Jesus name

Lord continue to be the king in my life, rule and reign over every situation known or unknown to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me enter into liberty henceforth spiritually, physically, financially and other aspects I am in need of it in Jesus name

Lord before the end of this year put a new song of restoration and all round victory in my mouth in Jesus name

Father visit me with a last minute encounter of great happenings in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am due for an encounter & restoration, the king of kings is taking charge over all that concerns me. My divine visitations is starting. My life is blooming in His glory and blessings. I will not end this year in shame. The remaining hours are for my divine encounter. My testimony is now and I will dance and leap for joy in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...