Search This Blog

Sunday 31 December 2017

Prayer from Matthew 14:29

Song by Darlene Zechech

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You,

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center
It's all about You,
Yes it's all about You
[x5]

"And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus."
Matthew 14:29‭KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I bless your name for the privilege to witness this day you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings I worship you words can't be enough to show my appreciation you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Everlasting father I magnify you for all you have done for me from the beginning of this year to the very last day all praise be to you in Jesus name

Father keep my eyes focused on you like never before henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God regardless of the storm that may arise in this few seconds, minutes and hours to end 2017 never let me shift my focus from you in Jesus name

Lord keep my faith strong even than before and let me keep standing in you in Jesus name

I decree I won't be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree that my steps will be steady in Christ in Jesus name

I decree my life will not suddenly be truncated in Jesus name

I decree that which will give the enemy an upper hand over me will not happen in Jesus name

I decree that the evil and loss remaining in 2017 will not visit me or anyone around me in Jesus name

I decree that which will cause unending weeping in the few hours left in 2017 will not occur in Jesus name

I decree as I keep my focus in Christ I will walk out of 2017 into 2018 victoriously in Jesus name

I decreee that I am ending 2017 overcoming every remaining hurdles in it victoriously in Jesus name

I decree no one will replace me or any member of my house hold in Jesus name

I decree the list of the unfortunate prepared for 2017 I and my household will not partake of it in Jesus name

I decree that I am stepping out of 2017 into 2018 with divine glory and directions in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for this year and for every stages you brought me through and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am crossing over as an overcomer, renewed, refreshed and refocused. My life will not be listed among the unfortunates that ended with 2017. My glory will shine more, my focus is on Jesus and I won't shift it. No matter what storm rise in this remaining hour I am overcoming with full force in Jesus name. Jesus is at the centre of my life I will not be moved by elements of this earth. I am a living testimony and I will not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the Living glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...