Search This Blog

Monday 1 January 2018

Prayer From Isaiah 37:6

Song by Chris Shalom

My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made my life so beautiful
My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made me just like you

"And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the Lord , Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me."
Isaiah 37:6 KJV

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I give all the praise and adoration to you accept it all in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus nams

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all glory to you for Who you are in my life in Jesus name

Thank you father for the salvation of my soul and your mercy that endureth forever in Jesus name

Lord thank you for beautifying my life and for removing every form of shame from me in Jesus name

Lord I magnify your holy name for taking away all forms of sorrow in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for increasing my faith in you on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing fear far from me you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fighting my battles for me the known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because as nothing is impossible for you henceforth I overcome all forms of impossibilities in my journey in Jesus name

Mighty God I glorify you for replacing every doubt in me concerning your promises for me with strong faith in Jesus name

Lord thank you for rising above oppositions in my life physically and spiritually in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for the supernatural strength to do great things that you have endowed me with in Jesus name

Mighty father I exalt you for finally causing my season of rememberance to begin hallelujah be to your name in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing ashes with beauty in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you because no matter what calamity or threat the enemy is sending, my victory is certain and above it in Jesus name

Thank you king of glory for my season of divine victory that has started henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus nams

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I can't be crippled by fear, the Lord is at work in all my dealings. I will not fall prey of antagonist, I am victoriously settled, my life is free of battles an unending shame. My garmet is beautified, God has removed every stain affecting my glory in Jesus name. My days are filled with divine guidance and blessings. I live in total victory doing supernatural things in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...