Search This Blog

Saturday 6 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 29:11

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Lord if I
Find favor in Your sight
Lord please
Hear my hearts cry
I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are.
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far

For Your glory, I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King
For Your glory, I will do anything
Just to see you
To behold You as my King

"The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace." Psalms 29:11 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lodd revive my soul from slippering and slumbering in anyway in Jesus name

Lord eternal glorify yourself in my life and have your way over my destiny and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove all darkness set ahead of my journey away in Jesus name

Father remove every form of hinderance over any aspect of my life henceforth in Jesus mighty name

King of glory arise and take over every situation in my life especially those that burdens my heart in Jesus name

Father let your healing virtue begin to flow in my life remove any form of sickness or infirmities in Jesus name

Father let your strength take over every form of weakness in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord continue to empower me to live for your glory everyday of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God you are God all by yourself, do that which only you can do in my life and let me have an uncommon testimony in Jesus name

Holy spirit rain down your presence into my life I need you like never before have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let your peace like river fill my entire being in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days put an end to all forms of unrest in any part of my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide and protect my journey in life and never let me run ahead of you in Jesus mighty name

Thank you everlasting father for answered Prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a blessed child, the spirit of God rules and reigns in me. I am filled with supernatural power to do extraordinary things. I am a glorious being through Christ Jesus, I do not walk or work on this earth alone, I am daily accompanied by divine power and presence. My glory can never be hidden, I live, move and have my being in Jesus Christ. I am a solution and salt of the earth in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...