Search This Blog

Thursday 18 January 2018

Prayer From Matthew 18:4-5

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing 
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

"Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.   And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me." Matthew 18:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Everlasting God have your way in me and glorify yourself over my life in Jesus name

Lord this day I rededicate my life to you accept me Lord and continue to be my personal Lord and saviour in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word which is new every morning in Jesus nams

Lord bless my soul and keep me ever thirsty for more of you in Jesus name

Mighty God remove every human pride from me that can limit my walk with you in Jesus name

Lord fill me with divine humility far beyond my understanding in Jesus mighty name

Lord help me to accept your word and fill my being with your word forever in Jesus name

Lord take away anything that will not allow me see and reign in your kingdom in eternity in Jesus name

Lord purge me of every load and unrighteous living that can cause hinderance to my spiritual walk with you in Jesus name

Father help me to overcome the works of flesh and workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord help me never to trade my heavenly home for earthly pleasures in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to forgive myself of every sin I still hold against myself in Jesus name

Lord let my soul be filled with the truth and power of your word henceforth in Jesus name

Lord turn around whatever needs to be turned for me to have a perfect stand in my Christian journey in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my soul be filled with your love and let my life portray your love constantly in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy every power that want to shame my glory in Jesus name

Everlasting king remove every form of hatred in me either deposited through words of man or that which I have grown with and accomodated in my life in Jesus mighty name

My father help me to see and love others just the way you see and love them and remove all form of prejudice I have towards them from me in Jesus name

Lord let my understanding be renewed and let me know always that you own the world and all that I have or I am in Jesus name

Father manifest your power over my heart desires remove all stigma permanently from my life in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God, seek His face over all your heart desires and thank Him in advance for doing it all in Jesus name*

Thank you Lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with divine ability, my soul is rededicated to Christ Jesus. My life is renewed, I cannot be a cast away in His kingdom. I am heaven conscious because this earth isn't my home. My spirit man is filled with divine humility. I cannot walk against His will because I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Everything I have is from God because without Him I am nothing but with Him I am something and I have everything. Praise the Lord!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...