Search This Blog

Sunday 21 January 2018

Prayer from Joshua 1:3,6

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

"Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.  Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them."Joshua 1:3‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer
My lord and father I give you praise and worship for this new dawn accept it all in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal you are the beginning and the end have your way in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove every doubt in me that is affecting my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord you are the Alpha and Omega come and take preeminence in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree open doors upon my life and all I lay my hands upon in Jesus name

I decree increase in all areas of my life in Jesus name

I decree that the power of flesh over me is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God begin to radiate over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree favour of God begin to replace all form of labour in my life in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to labour loss over my life in Jesus name

I decree the power of God upon my life will not diminish in Jesus name

I decree fresh oil to do greater works begin to pour on me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree an end to any form of fear that wants to limit me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree empowerment from the Holy Spirit upon all I do in Jesus name

I decree breakthrough over (mention) in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. Fear has no stand or place in my life. I am a friend of God, I have access to the great I Am, therefore my life is ordered by Him. I can not experience misfortune, shame or any form of destruction caused by the forces on earth. Wherever the sole of my feet touches is mine, no denial can overrule the plan and purpose of God for me in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...