Search This Blog

Thursday 11 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 36:1,5-6

Song

Purify my heart, 
Let me be as gold and precious silver.
Purify my heart, 
Let me be as gold, pure gold.

Refiner's fire, 
My heart's one desire
Is to be... holy; 
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be... holy; 
Set apart for You, my Master, 
Ready to do Your will.

Purify my heart, 
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy.
Purify my heart, 
Cleanse me from my sin, deep within.

"The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.  Thy mercy, O Lord , is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.  Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord , thou preservest man and beast."
Psalms 36:1‭, ‬5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you this day take cintrol henceforth and give me victory over flesh in Jesus namw

Mighty father purify my heart this day help me in every way I have fallen below your will for me in Jesus name

Lord remove all the thoughts and deeds that won't glorify you away from my life in Jesus name

Jehovah lead me henceforth let your way be my way and your will be my will in Jesus name

Ancient of days whatever have been placed in my life to keep me from attaining the height you want for me take it away now in Jesus name

Lord let me live my life with the consciousness of your grace in every area of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God fill me with the Holy spirit like never before in Jesus name

Lord help me not to grieve the holy spirit but in anyway I have grieved the Holy Spirit let your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord help me henceforth to live my life without comparing myself to others in Jesus name

Father realign my step in your step and let me walk according to your leading always in Jesus name

Lord let me never depend on my human strength so I won't fail at the point of fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy surround me and speak for me forever in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your righteousness over and over again till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord guide my life so I won't live to please man but only live to please you in Jesus name

Lord help me to deal with all secret or open sin set to disgrace my glory in Jesus name

Mighty father remove all forms of hypocrisy from me and help my weakness in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a living terbanacle of the Holy Spirit, I live in this world but I am not of this world because I am of THE WORD(JESUS). My life is rededicated for His glorious use, I no longer run my life because the one who owns and holds the manual is in charge. I am a joint heir with Christ, my focus is in Him and Heaven is my priority. I will not miss heaven in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...