Search This Blog

Sunday 28 January 2018

Be Inspired End of the Month Prayer & Fasting

Be Inspired End of the Month Prayer & Fasting. 29th to 31st January 2018.

Theme: Look up to Him.

Text: Isaiah 40:26 "Lift up your eyes on high, and see who has created these things, who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might. And the strength of His power; not one is missing." NKJV

Psalms 121:1 " I will lift up my eyes to the hills, From whence comes my help?" NKJV

All praise, honour, adoration and majesty belongs to the one who was, who is and is to come. It has been God all the way from the beginning of this year 2018 and thus far seeing the end of this first month is by His grace

Often times, people say January comes with such challenge, first people think of making resolution for the new year, some make dietary resolution, some finance, relationship whatever applies everyone wants to make the new year count. It is great human incentive to do such but it is highly divine and profitable to lift your plan into the hands of the great I am.

Proverbs 19:21 says "man propose, but God disposes" from this we can deduce that our proposal can only manifest if God says yes to it.

From the Bible texts for this period of prayer and fasting, verse 25 of Isaiah 40 says "To whom will you compare me to? Or who is my equal? Says the holy one" and the verse 26 says" lift up your eyes and look to the heavens who created all these? He who brings out starry host one by one and calls fortg each of them by name. Because of His great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing." NIV. Hallelujah to start with the theme says "look up to Him" who are we talking about here? God almighty.

To look up to someone you highly esteem that person, to look up to someone they have a place in your heart, to look up to someone you see the person as someone you can run to for help. There are many reasons for you to look up to someone. From Isaiah we can see that God is incomparable and He created everything on this earth and in heaven above. Even the stars in the sky He calls them by name and nothing is missing. That is the stars as high as they are in the sky they still look up to the creator.

I remember as a child when people say we are all created in God's image I always have this imagination of God appearing in all races of the earth and I kept wandering what exactly does He look like. If you have full knowledge of the word that you are created in God's image you will understand that you are just like Him. You are an image of Him here on earth as long as you acknowledge Him as your saviour and Lord you have direct access to Him. So looking up to Him cannot be a problem for you as a believer because you have understanding of Him being the creator of all creators.

There are divers reason we have that makes us look up to God;

·To find purpose in life
·When you pray to Him (no matter the position you do it)
·When you are in need
·When you praise and worship Him
·When you are in trouble
·When you acknowledge His mighty power

The lists are endless, according to Psalms 121:1-2 it says I will lift my eyes to the hills from whence comes my help, my help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. Here the Psalmist made it clear that our help is from the Lord. When we acknowledge that we will remember that God will always use man to help us but the help primarily and divinely is from Him.

As mentioned earlier we all make resolutions especially in the new year but when God is involved in your resolution it goes according to His plan and to your favour. But when God isn't involved those plans can be disposed untimely.

Many will say the year is still fresh but before we know it, it will be 1st quarter gone then mid year, third quarter, then last quarter. How great will it be to fulfill all you plan to fulfill and achieve this year. This is not impossible if you look up to Him. Already the enemy is waging war against homes, marriage, community, nations but God is above them all if only we look up to Him.

I don't know what challenge that has befall you in this year or might have been carried over to this new year but God is saying to you to look up to Him. Enough of running from pillar to post, enough of crying to man, He wants you to cry to Him, call on Him, get Him involved, let Him do the plan for you. God wants you to surrender it all to Him now not tomorrow but now. You have carried that burden so long, now He is offering His hand to help you. You have had your head bow for so long now He wants you to raise that head up and look up to Him as He removes the shackles, remove the burden and subdue the oppressors before you.

If He knows the name of the stars and none is missing your case or your name or situation or whatever might be the issue that makes you weep endlessly openly or secretly is not unknown to Him. You are not missing before Him because He knows the steps you will take even before you take them. He knows the thought running through your heart before they turn into action. He planned your life absolutely nothing is missing in the details of your life before God.

Now He is asking you to release it all to Him, He can sought that pending heart desires, He can sought that pending application, He can rewrite your story, He can remove that shame and its source, He can take it all from you. Remember you are created in His image, He feels your pain and He is very aware of your strength and weakness but today all He is saying is look up to me not man because I have the power to do it all. I am your help, your source, provider, deliverer, defence, healer, promoter, I am your all in all because I am who I say I am and I can never change.

Hallelujah. Let us Pray

Heavenly father thank you for your word this day you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me in anyway I have run to man and neglected the fact that you are there for me in Jesus name

Lord I release my plan(mention) henceforth to you lead me and direct all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord my father whatever has bowed my head in shame from the past that I have carried alone and over into this moment deliver me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every heavy burdens that keeps pulling me down year in and out in Jesus name

Father you are my help over (mention) help me, cause what has become impossible before man to be possible in Jesus name

My father that which constantly cause me fear and make me shed tears put an end to it henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God to step in into that situation, release it to Him and tell Him to give you a powerful life transforming testimonies over it in Jesus name*

Lord for every member of Be Inspired and family we look up to you this year let us experience you in a multiple and supernatural way over all that concerns us in Jesus name

Lord for the visioneer of the group mighty father as she look up to you ancient of days step in and take over all that concerns her in Jesus name

Lord over what ever man has said is missing, its a but, its unfortunate about my life today cause a divine change in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of fays for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord God almighty!

Be Inspired by His word January 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...