Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Prayer from John 1:1

Song by Israel & New Breed

Something Is Moving, Turning Around
Seasons Are Changing, Everything Is Different Now
Here Comes The Sun, Piercing The Clouds 
You’re Closer Than You Think You Are
You’re Closer Than You’ve Been Before 
Look To The Sky, Help Is On The Way
Our God Is Faithful (Faithful To Say) 
It’s Not Over, It’s Not Finished

It’s Not Ending, It’s Only The Beginning 
It’s Not Over, It’s Not Finished
It’s Not Ending, It’s Only The Beginning 
When God Is In It 
When God Is In It 

When God Is In It, There Is No Limit
When God Is In It, It’s Not Over 
It’s Not Over 
When God Is In It, There Is No Limit
When God Is In It, It’s Not Over 
When God Is In It, There Is No Limit
When God Is In It, It’s Not Over

It’s Not Over, Til God Says So
So I Count It All Joy
You Make All Things New
It’s Not Over, Til God Says So
So I Count It All Joy
It’s Not Over, It’s Not Over

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I worship your majesty and give all praise to you alone in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is new every morning and revitalises my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

King of kings let your word bring to life all that needs to be alive in me in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree it's not over in my life, my sun will not set untimely in Jesus name

I decree that which the world has written me off on but God wants to work on receive life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree henceforth whatever comes my way begin to turn to joy in Jesus name

I decreee my season of joy unending and glory manifesting has begin in Jesus name

I decree my soul will not experience any form of darkness known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my spirit man receives divine guidance in every aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree my life is basking in the season of pleasant occurrence henceforth in Jesus name

I decree where I have been refused in the past new doors of opportunities begin to open for me in Jesus name

I decree my destiny receives supernatural anointing to do greater works in Jesus name

I decree that sudden end will not be my portion in life I am progressing beyond human understanding in Jesus name

I speak the word and carry the power of the word everywhere I go I am a product of the infallible word of God therefore I cannot be disgraced in Jesus name

*Begin to decree change and progress in areas you desire it in Jesus name*

*Worship God in tongues if you can, if not sing intense worship to God*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am counting everything joy, new opportunities are opened unto me, I am moving up and progressing at the speed beyond the imagination of men. My life is not over, my case is settled, my dream receives life, it's my season of unending joy and unspeakable blessings in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...