Search This Blog

Friday 12 January 2018

Prayer from Matthew 12:13

Song by Bishop Paul S Morton

Bow down and worship Him, 
Worship Him
Oh, worship Him
Bow down and worship Him, 
Enter in
Oh, enter in

Consuming fire, Sweet perfume
His awesome presence fills this room
This is holy ground
This is holy ground
This is holy ground
So come and bow down

Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.
Matthew 12:13 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I give all praise and worship to you this day accept them all in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord as I worship you today accept my worship and give me strength to do according to your will in Jesus name

Lord let me have a divine encounter with you this day in Jesus name

Father open the book of rememberance concerning my case in Jesus name

Heavenly father glorify yourself over my destiny this day and give me a new song in Jesus name

Lord you alone can restore all that I have lost let me enjoy the grace of restoration henceforth in Jesus name

Lord remove every loss working constantly over my life in Jesus name

Jehovah whatever needs a new life within my life by your mercy grant the new life in Jesus name

Lord renew every organ in my body that has withered henceforth in Jesus name

Lord my father erase evil handwriting contending with my health in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord my father let every hand pointing evil or throwing darts of negativity into my life begin to wither in Jesus name

Ancient of days give me an experience of the holy of holies, renew my spiritual strength in Jesus name

King of glory let all my contenders be put to shame if they refuse to let go of my life or case in Jesus name

Lord restore every loss in my spiritual life that is affecting me physically in Jesus name

Lord restore every loss of decades within my lineage that is causing my life so much delay and stagnation in Jesus name

Lord cause me to enjoy bountiful abundance henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit take charge of my life henceforth and magnify yourself in and through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the era of restoration, no more loss in my life. My life is receiving speed to achieve purpose and fulfill destiny. My destiny is renewed on daily basis. I am enjoying the supernatural power of restoration over all loss. The achievements of decades are locating me in a year, I no longer wait on man but God. Pleasant things are happening to me and around me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...