Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 51:11

Song by Briana Babineaux

Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by your presence Lord
Your presence Lord

"Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me."
Psalms 51:11 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give all praise and adoration to you alone in Jesus name

Lord I need the Holy Spirit like never before fill me up this day with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me victory over sin and the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord you are the porter and I am the clay break me and remould me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway sin has torn me apart henceforth put me back together in Jesus name

Lord whatever is my need physically or spiritually that keeps me falling short of your glory fulfill it and give me victory in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take preeminence over all that concerns my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that will continue to bring glory to your Holy name

Lord open my being and fill me up with your divine ability henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days do not let me be a cast away in your presence in Jesus name

Lord make me a benefactor of your presence always in Jesus name

Jehovah close every channel the enemy is using to enter into my life henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled up by the power of the Holy Spirit. My body is the temple of the most high therefore no natural force or forces of darkness has power over me. The Holy Spirit is my companion in all I do, I can never be put under the spell of darkness. My spirit man is revived from slumbering and I am awake to do spiritual and supernatural things in all my endeavours in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...