Search This Blog

Sunday 7 January 2018

Prayer from Psalms 105:4

Song by Don Moen

I have made You too small in my eyes
O Lord, forgive me;
I have believed in a lie
That You were unable to help me.
But now, O Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show Yourself strong;
And in my eyes and with my song
O Lord, be magnified
O Lord, be magnified.

Be magnified, O Lord
You are highly exalted;
And there is nothing You can't do
O Lord, my eyes are on You.
Be magnified,
O Lord, be magnified.

"Seek the Lord , and his strength: seek his face evermore." Psalms 105:4 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship and magnify your Holy name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify you for your grace and mercy that endures forever in Jesus name

Lord have your way and take your place in my life in Jesus name

My father in anyway I have ridiculed your power forgive me in Jesus name

Lord eternal guide my steps and lead me right in the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Lord lead me and be my strength in every way in Jesus name

Lord almighty guide my steps so I will always walk according to your will and purpose in Jesus name

Lord help me to get rid of flesh in anyway it wants to rule over my spirit man in Jesus name

Lord remove from me any form of weakness that can jeorpadise my destiny and walk with you in Jesus name

Lord replace my strength with your divine strength henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God continue to shine your light from heaven on my path remove every form of darkness set ahead in my life journey in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my heart and let me live righteously to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Thank you Lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God.The Lord is my light, my salvation, my strength, my deliverer, my saviour, my hope and help at all times. I do not depend on my human power but His divine power and guidance. I am His child and apple of His eyes. I cannot dwell in darkness because I am a child of the King of kings. I live to please Him and trust His lead at all time. I am nothing without God but I am something with God. Glory be to His holy name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...