Search This Blog

Friday 5 January 2018

Prayer from Genesis 39:20-21

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It’s you that I see (2x)
There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It’s you that I see (2x)

You are bigger
Bigger than d biggest
You are stronger
Stronger than the strongest

You are higher
Higher than the highest
You are greater
Greater than the greatest

Jesus (8x)

"And Joseph's master took him, and put him into the prison, a place where the king's prisoners were bound: and he was there in the prison.  But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison." Genesis 39:20‭-‬21 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for you are able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I think or ask for in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you have gone ahead of me this day and you are involved in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because nothing is impossible for you therefore everything is possible for me in every aspect in Jesus name

Mighty God I magnify your name for your unfailing power and grace that is made available in my life continuously in Jesus name

Ancient of days I thank you for where I am now because the plan of men will not stand but yours will in Jesus name

Lord thank you for every journey that seem like a wilderness journey in my life that you are gradually turning to a glorious journey in Jesus name

Mighty God over(mention) that seem like confinement henceforth it's changing to palace for me in Jesus name

Lord, every power that wants to keep me stagnated let your fire consume them in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) cause your possible power to turn around every impossibility in Jesus name

Lord henceforth where I have felt lonely physically or spiritually let me begin to feel your presence exceedingly in Jesus name

Lord almighty over(mention) that I have or I'm about to hit the rock bottom, all sufficient God show forth for me in Jesus name

Lord for every situation planned to affect my journey today begin to turn them around to favour even before those who made the plan in Jesus name

Lord over my heart desire(mention) arise and cause a shift in the spiritual that will positively affect my physical life to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in my life greatly let my presence carry your authority in Jesus name

Ancient of days you have done it in the past make me a cornerstone where I have been rejected or where they have plan to reject me in Jesus name

Jehovah that which will make me say Jesus did it again with uncountable blessings let it begin to happen in my life and family in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth henceforth with the shout of praise in Jesus name

Lord that junction where I have lost hope, as you restored the hope of Joseph from prison to palace turn all unpleasant situations to pleasant surprises for me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life, family, community and nation begin to experience multiple and unending blessings in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. It's my season of rejoicing and thanksgiving because that which was meant to break me and bring me down is leading to my breakthrough and promotion in Jesus name. I will not be disadvantaged, everything I lay my hands on is progressing. Victory unending is my portion. My days are filled with divine elevation and multiple miracles in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th January 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...