Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Prayer from Romans 9:15-16

Song by Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
Often as I breath
Let my whole life
Be expression of your grace

We cry Abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." Romans 9:15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for daily loading me with benefits you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

My father and my God you alone can do what you want to do use my life for your wonders to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Heavenly father I look to you for mercy in every area have mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord over every accusation of the enemy let your mercy speak in Jesus name

Mighty father destroy evil plan concerning my destiny in Jesus name

Lord among those whom you have called apart to show your mercy count me worthy in Jesus name

Ancient of days over every lingering sin and covenant standing against me let your mercy prevail in Jesus name

Father over every government or human law that I have been charged let your mercy overturn and overrule the charge concerning me in Jesus name

My father let my whole life begin to show your compassion and grace at every stage in Jesus name

Lord in any way my doubt of your power has kept me bound in unpleasant position let mercy begin to speak in Jesus name

Abba father (mention what you need mercy for) in Jesus name

Thank you merciful father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in the plan and purpose of God for me, I am sanctified and set apart for His glorious use. I encounter his mercy in every area, no judgement or accussation of adversaries will overrule the mercy of God for me. The will of God will be done in my life to the glory of His name. I am a candidate of God's mercy, grace and favour and I will not abuse them in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st January 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...