Search This Blog

Thursday 1 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 27:6

Song
Come sing a new song of David
Come sing a song to the Lord
Praise Him with instruments
Praise Him with music
Praising the Lord we adore
He is the Lord

"And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord ."
Psalms 27:6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I worship and magnify your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus nams

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah I bless your holy name for always being there for me regardless of my unfaithfulness in Jesus name

Mighty God I adore you for the grace to witness a brand new day and month you are worthy of all praise and adoration in Jesus name

Ancient of days I say thank you for the open doors ahead of me this month in Jesus name

Henceforth my mouth will be filled with new songs of thanks and praises in Jesus name

Henceforth I will overcome in all areas in Jesus name

Henceforth my head will be lifted high to the great I am because of unending victory that is coming my way in Jesus name

I decree the enemy will not have a foothold in my life or family in Jesus name

I decree my success in all aspects of life will not be hindered or terminated in Jesus name

I decree open heaven upon all my petitions henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my source of thanksgiving Henceforth will not become sour in Jesus name

I decree the dispatched answers to prayers for this month will locate me on time in Jesus name

I decree no more delay, no sorrow, no pain, no disgrace, no shame in any form or shape will be my portion or that of my family in Jesus name

I decree as I have started this new month I will finish on a thanksgiving note in Jesus name

I decree this month will not know my end or that of anyone around me in Jesus name

Henceforth kings will come to my rising, blessing will overflow all around me and the lord will continually be praised over my life in Jesus name

*Decree upon your expectations for this new month in Jesus name*

*Sing praises and worship to God, worship Him in tongues if you can*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am blessed, all I lay my hands on will prosper, my life will illuminate His glory. My destiny and that of my household cannot be truncated. I and my household are untouchable for power of darkness. I rule and reign over all principalities and powers. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that rise against me in Judgement shall be condemned in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...