Search This Blog

Monday 12 February 2018

Prayer from Proverbs 21:1

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

"The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord , as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."
Proverbs 21:1 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship you and adore your holy name in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty Thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are and what you do for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I lift this nation into your hands take total control of the affairs of this nation in Jesus name

Eternal father I lift the hearts of every leader unto you I pray you touch them now and place your will and fear in their hearts in Jesus name

Lord I pray for all leaders within this community and every household that you begin to touch them henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah I commit all leaders at places of work into your hands let your fear increase in them in Jesus name

Lord I lift all school leaders and governance of the schools in this nation before you Holy spirit fill them with the knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

Mighty God I commit every schools within this community and nation into your hands remove every teachings that defiles your will from them in Jesus name

Mighty father I lay before you all leaders in the political office(s) take over their decisions and engagement in Jesus name

Lord uproot and replace all wicked leaders in offices and place of authority that may want to intimidate your children in Jesus name

My father terminate every plan set aside to destroy or make life unbearable for masses in this nation from the leaders in Jesus name

Lord I commit all religion leaders before you let your fear envelope them henceforth so that they will be compelled to do your will always in Jesus name

My father terminate and bring to nought every office directed by powers and principalities of the world in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and let every plan and laws raised against believer be negated permanently in Jesus name

Lord touch the heart of every one in place of authority maltreating and misusing the resources of this nation in any way in Jesus name

Lord let there be revival of souls from every house to community to offices and places of the government in this nation in Jesus name

King of kings lift every negative spiritual barn and plague off this nation now by your power in Jesus name

I decree an end to darkness and their forces ruling over this nation in Jesus name

I decree the peace of God upon this nation amd all her resources in Jesus name

*Begin to decree positivity over this nation remember if the nation is at peace you will enjoy peace*

Thank you eternal father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I live in the plan and purpose of God for me, I am sanctified and set apart for His glorious use. This nation is henceforth filled with overflowing revival of souls, the power of God is turning around hearts in high places unto God. The peace of God is reigning in this nation, an end has come to unrest and lack in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...