Search This Blog

Monday 19 February 2018

Prayer from Leviticus 26:42

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

As You did it then for Moses Waters part for me right now You will never let me down You're my Covenant Lord
As You did it then for David Giants fall for me right now You will never let me down You're my Covenant Lord

You're my Covenant Lord
You're my Covenant Lord

As You did it then for Abraham Blessings follow me right now You will never let me down Nooo, Covenant Lord
As You did it then for Esther Kings will favour me right now Oh You will never let me down You're my Covenant Lord

Oh oh oh Jesus, You keep all Your promises
Oh oh oh oh Jesus, You're my only Covenant Lord
Oh oh Jesus, You keep all Your promises

Yeeeeaaah Jesus, You're my only Covenant Lord
You're my Covenant Lord
Covenant Keeper You're my Covenant Lord
Covenant Keeper, do it once again o
You can do it once again
Covenant Keeper, keep Your word again o
You can do it once again

"Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land."
Leviticus 26:42 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and bless your holy name accept it all in Jesus name

Heavenly king thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Everlasting king I give you all the praise and worship, you deserve it all in Jesus name

My father you are worthy to be glorified let me always have  reasons to glorify your name in Jesus name

Ancient of days nothing is impossible for you change my story this day to testimonies in Jesus name

Mighty God that which has been a burden on my mind I place before your throne today give me victory over it in Jesus name

Father let the door of promises manifestation begin to open concerning me henceforth in Jesus name

Abba father arise over my situation and remove every evil cast causing unrest in any part of my life in Jesus name

Jehovah as you did it for a lot of people in the past make all impossible situation in my life to become possible henceforth in Jesus name

Father that which has been said by man to be finoshef without hope in any situation in my life arise father and bring hope into all hopeless situation in Jesus name

Ancient of days this very day open channels of good news, l receive letter and messages of good news that have tarried too long on the mountain of prayers in Jesus name

I decree the covenant of fruitfulness and multiplication begin to work for me in Jesus name

I decree the covenant of establishment and divine settlement begin to wotk for me in Jesus name

I decree everything begin to change in my favour in Jesus name

I decree the overflow of the blessings of Gof upon all that concerns me and around me in Jesus name

*Begin to decree solution over your situation backing it with covenants in the word of God*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I walk in the fulfillment of God's covenant. My life is experiencing change henceforth. My destiny is renewed by the power of the most High. An end has come to unchanging stories in my life in Jesus name. The favour of God is working unending over my life and destiny. I am a success, I am a living testimony because God terbanacles inside of me in Jesus name no more limitation.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...