Search This Blog

Saturday 10 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 24:7

Hymn

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.” 

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”

"Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in." PSALM 24:7 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father exalt yourself in my life and over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Glorious God manifest your power in all situations of my life in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from my life all hinderance that hinders your flow in me in Jesus name

I command every barrier against my destiny to shatter in Jesus name

Jehovah erase every unwanted plans trying to overrule your plan for me in Jesus name

Mighty father come into my life and make all crooked path straight henceforth in Jesus name

I nullify every power that doesn't want me to succeed in life in Jesus name

I break free from all shackles of the past, of present determined to affect my future in anyway in Jesus name

I destroy all hurt laying hold and wanting to control my mind and actions in Jesus name

I renounce all pronunciation said to cause a standstill over my life in any situation I ought to be progressing in in Jesus name

I command all my God given promises to be released now and manifest in Jesus name

I command all my blessings from every part of the universe to locate me in Jesus name

I negate any force restraining my glory from shinning in Jesus name

I decree freedom over all captive situations now in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am free and blessed on all sides. My life is experiencing upward movement, I am reaching high to the next level. I am not subject to the level of no good in Jesus name. My joy is overflowing and my testimonies can never be delayed in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...