Search This Blog

Friday 16 February 2018

Prayer from Hebrews 2:2-4

Hymn

Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
T'was blind but now I see

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come.
T'was grace that brought us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home,
And grace will lead us home

"For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;  How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;  God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?"
Hebrews 2:2‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord my father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the blood that was shed on calvary and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Mighty God have your way in me and let your will be done concerning my life and situations in Jesus name

Heavenly father uphold me till the very end keep me standing in You in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace is available and sufficient for me in all my needs in Jesus name

Father empower me with your mighty power and let my life birth signs and wonders in Jesus name

I decree peace into every border surrounding my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree into every situation that has caused my heart to fear to receive divine encounter now in Jesus name

I decree open doors unto every door that has been shot against my life in Jesus name

I decree overflowing power of the Holy Spirit upon my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree increase in every area of my life to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree cancellation upon every situation that makes life unbearable in any form or shape for me in Jesus name

I decree progress into every circumstances that has been held stagnant in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree divine restoration over all loss spiritually, physically, maritally, financially and all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree love into every home that is facing turbulence and at the verge of seperation or divorce in Jesus name

I decree upon my life no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in Judgement is condemned in Jesus name

I decree total deliverance upon all situation that I so desire deliverance on in Jesus name

I decree success in every form and all around me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. His grace is sufficient for me, peace is surrounding my borders. I can never be defeated by my foes or any power. Success is my portion. My mouth is filled with powerful declarations, every incantation and curses placed on me or my generation is negated henceforth in Jesus name. In Him I live move and have my being. I can not be subject to forces of darkness in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...