Search This Blog

Friday 2 February 2018

Prayer from 1 Peter 1;9,15-16

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I'm just a vessel And Nothing more
And when You're done
Please take your glory
I'm satisfied, just to see You glorified

"Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.  But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;  Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."
1 Peter 1:9‭, ‬15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship and adore your majesty for who you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace and privilege to be alive this day in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you have your way in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit as many who I know that needs salvation unto you, this day visit them all in Jesus name

Lord eternal for every soul within this community that are yet to be saved Holy Spirit let them have an encounter with You in Jesus name

Father you are the restorer for as many who's faith has been challenged to the extent of them backsliding eternal rock of ages step into their situation in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver this land from the power and rulers of darkness in Jesus name

Lord I ask for strength in every area my faith faces challenges strengthen me to overcome in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many in prison or any form of confinement, pbysically or spiritually that they will be located with the gospel even in their hopeless situation in Jesus name

Lord almighty for every confinement of the enemies targeted against the body of Christ destroy them henceforth in Jesus name

Father holiness is what you stand for, remove from me anything that stains me from being holy in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always live focused on your righteousness in Jesus name

Lord eternal fill my utterances and conversations with your power and sanctification in Jesus name

Everlasting king in this race of faith, keep me strong and focused never let me end up being a cast away in your kingdom in eternity in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am sanctified, I am fired up to fulfill the will of my father. I will not miss it in this journey of faith. I will forever work and walk in righteousness. My soul is regenerated to fulfill purpose of Creation. My life is filled afresh with undiluted message of the gospel. Everywhere I go lives are touched to glorify God and destinies are renewed in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...