Search This Blog

Monday 5 February 2018

Prayer from Acts 2:4

song by Hillsong

Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down
Oh, Comforter and Friend
How we need Your touch again
Holy Spirit, rain down, rain down

Let Your power fall
Let Your voice be heard
Come and change our hearts
As we stand on Your word

Holy Spirit, rain down

No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind can know what God has in store
So open up Heaven, open it wide
Over Your church and over our lives

"And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I give all the praise to you and worship you for this day in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the breath of life and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Mighty God I magnify you for who you are to me and your presence in my life in Jesus name

Lord I need you like never before fill me with your power henceforth in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the Holy spirit and direct the affairs of my life hencforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days saturate my life and environment with the power of Holy spirit in Jesus name

Holy spirit I need you to accompany me henceforth in the journey of my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide my utterances and engagements with others henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine fill all the void that makes me depend so much upon mortal being in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me and revive my soul from any slumbering state in Jesus name

Lord let my life and daily living manifest the attributes of divinity at work in Jesus name

Lord I don't want to live for the sake of living I want to live a great and meaningful life for you henceforth in Jesus name

*As the Holy spirit to take control of all your heart desires in Jesus name*

Thank tou Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. The Holy spirit is my companion, my life is filled with excellent power, I can never be lonely because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I produce excellent result, I am an agent of change. Things are beginning to turn around for my good, the lord is perfecting all that concerns me and henceforth favour will replace labour because the Holy spirit is directing my path in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...