Search This Blog

Saturday 3 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 46:10

Song by Don Moen

Hide me now, under Your wings
Cover me, within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You, above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still, know You are God

Find rest my soul, in Christ alone
Know His power, in quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You, above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still, know You are God

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord everlasting I give praise honour and adoration to you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is forever new every morning glory honour and adoration be to you alone in Jesus name

Everlasting king I magnify you for your unending grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the power in your word in Jesus name

I decree rest into my soul henceforth in Jesus name

I cast out all unpleasant thought ruminating over my mind and soul in Jesus name

I terminate every unpleasant news set ahead for me over anything that concerns me in Jesus name

I destroy every plan of the adversaries to terminate my joy in Jesus name

I decree total stillness over every storm in my life and family in Jesus name

I destroy every plan to cause me unpleasant surprises from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I cast out every contending spirit and power over my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

I destroy every negative vibe or aura planned to take over my life in any form or shape in Jesus name

I terminate every power trying to limit me in obscurity in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the best of the best is my portion and that of my household in Jesus name

*Begin to declare over everything you need to stop for the glory of God to shine in your life*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I decree henceforth in my life no more storm. I am living in authority of the most High king. My life receives divine guidance and utterances in Jesus name. My soul receives strength to overcome any form of weakness. Evil thoughts are totally removed from my life. My destiny is renewed and restructured. I am hidden under the shadow of the almighty because I dwell in His secret place in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...