Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 4:15,18

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Glorious God, Beautiful king
Excellent God we bow before your throne
We bow before your throne
And worship at your feet
We bow before your throne
You're glorious God

For all [these] things are for your sake, so that as [God’s remarkable, undeserved] grace reaches to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of [our great] God. So we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen; for the things which are visible are temporal [just brief and fleeting], but the things which are invisible are everlasting and imperishable.
2 CORINTHIANS 4:15‭, ‬18 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly Father I thank you and give praise to you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king you are worthy of all glory and adoration in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me this day and let everything work together for my good in Jesus name

Father let my life continually enjoy and express your grace even beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

I decree upon my destiny that faith will overrule fate in Jesus name

I awake every sleeping giant in my spiritual life that is slowly wants me to slip and sleep in my physical/spiritual endeavours in Jesus name

I terminate every power of relenting in my journey of faith in Jesus name

I cancel every proclamation and procrastination over my destiny henceforth that is causing delay in Jesus name

I cancel every power and negotiation to reconstruct the plans of the enemy in my life in Jesus name

I erase all works of flesh set to cause my down fall in anyway in Jesus mighty name

I uproot evil plants and seeds causing storms of darkness to rage upon my life and household in Jesus name

I command all lost glory and and destiny to receive divine restoration in Jesus name

I command all that surrounds me to work for my good to the glory of the name of the Lord in Jesus name

I dismantle every tower of Babel and agreement of the adversary concerning my glory in Jesus name

I command every one lording over my destiny against the will of God to be dethroned henceforth in Jesus name

I conquer all trials and tempting forces over my faith henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My faith is imperishable, my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty. I cannot slip or fall into the plans of the adversary. My testimony will not be replaced with lost hope. I am coming out victorious in every stage and situations of life. I am more than a conqueror because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...