Search This Blog

Monday 19 February 2018

Prayer from James 2:19-20

Hymn

All hail the power of Jesus' name!
Let angels prostrate fall.
Bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him Lord of all!

O seed of Israel's chosen race
now ransomed from the fall,
hail him who saves you by his grace,
and crown him Lord of all.
Hail him who saves you by his grace,
and crown him Lord of all!

Let every tongue and every tribe
responsive to his call,
to him all majesty ascribe,
and crown him Lord of all.
To him all majesty ascribe,
and crown him Lord of all!

Oh, that with all the sacred throng
we at his feet may fall!
We'll join the everlasting song
and crown him Lord of all.
We'll join the everlasting song
and crown him Lord of all. 

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.  But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"
James 2:19‭-‬20 KJV

Prayer
Eternal Rock of ages I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the power in your name in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul, you deserve the praise in Jesus name

I decree into every path of my life the power and glory of God in Jesus name

I terminante every power ready to frustrate my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every force pulling my destiny into the dark in Jesus name

I decree I am untouchable for the enemy and power of darkness in Jesus name

I terminate every negative enterance and entry set to cause havoc over my destiny in Jesus name

Every power lodging in any part of my life cause distruption today marks your end in Jesus name

Every unwelcome vistor or forces laying claim over my life, family and lineage I terminate you henceforth in Jesus name

Every glory stealer using socery to tamper with my glory receive the judgement of God now in Jesus name

I destroy every agreement made knowingly or unknowingly on my behalf tampering with my life in any form or shape in Jesus name

Every test with my faith hencefoth I am coming out of it with great victory and testimonies in Jesus name

I decree an end to fear ready to cripple my faith and the purpose of God for me in Jesus name

I decree increase and stability in my faith henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith.  My faith is increased, I cannot be shaken by fear. I do not entertain unbelief because I serve a living God who does great and mighty things. As I decree it's established therefore every unwanted baggages in my life is terminated in Jesus name. I am moving from glory to glory. My season of divine transformation is here it is my set time to be favoured in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...