Search This Blog

Friday 23 February 2018

Prayer from Job 19:25

Song by Natalie Grant

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live, I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:" Job 19:25 KJV

Prayer
Eternal God I worship and extol you this day accept my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in the name of Jesus

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father my hope is in you let me never be put to shame under any circumstance in Jesus name

Lord my father erase all form of hopelessness in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father retrieve for me every stolen blessing of mine that is in the coven of the enemy in Jesus name

Father that which has caused my life so much trouble henceforth put an end to it in Jesus name

Jehovah help me in this journey of faith and keep my faith strong in you in Jesus name

Lord eternal lift my head high and give me victory over all that wants to subdue my glory in Jesus name

Jehovah let your peace begin to drown all unrest within my soul henceforth in Jesus name

Father grant me exceeding grace to keep focus in you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Father regardless of what life hurl at me never let me renounce my faith in you in Jesus name

Jehovah Elohim prove your mighty power of deliverance over my life henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah Rapha my great healer lay your hands of healing over all sickness and  infirmities in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah Jireh you are the God of more than enough let an end come to poverty in my life in Jesus name

Father keep my feet steady in this journey of faith and let me partake of the heavenly kingdom when I see you in glory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer and thank God over all your requests in Jesus name*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. The lord shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory. I am filled with divine Hope because I have Christ in me. My destiny is having a new touch and I am experiencing a brand new season. The pain of the past is over, I am not subject to the forces of this world because THE WORD terbanacles in me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th February 2018© 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...