Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Prayer from Matthew 19:26

Song by Darlene Zschech

Almighty God my Redeemer 
My hiding place, my safe refuge 
No other name like Jesus 
No power can stand against You

My feet are planted on this rock 
And I will not be shaken 
My hope it comes from You alone 
My Lord and my salvation

Your praise is always on my lips 
Your word is living in my heart 
And I will praise You with a new song 
My soul will bless You Lord 
You fill my life with greater joy 
Yes I delight myself in You 
And I will praise You with a new song 
My soul will bless You Lord

When I am weak, You make me strong 
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich 
For in the power of Your name 
All things are possible

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”MATTHEW 19:26 AMP

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy upon me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord you are worthy of all my worship and praise accept it all in Jesus name

Heavenly father I give praises to you for being my redeemer and restorer of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days nothing is impossible for you let your possibility power begin to work wonders in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days open doors for me where walls have been built to replace doors in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father whatever human being has said to be impossible in my life step in this hour and turn them around in Jesus name

Jehovah terminate every thought of impossibility that has kept my vision bound in obscurity in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) that the ppssibility power of God begin to work over it henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every household power laying claim over my joy be totally disgraced and destroyed in Jesus name

I claim power to overcome all circumstances big or small that challenge my faith in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I walk and work in liberty of possibilities as a child of God in Jesus name

I uproot every tree planted in my household breeding fruits of possibilities over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life experience a divine turn around most especially over all my heart desires in Jesus name

*Personal prayers*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I live a life of possibilities, nothing is impossible for me because the Lord I serve makes all things possible for me. My destiny will never be under the seige of limitation of any form. My time to experience the power of the unchangeable changer has started. I am victorious on every side in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...