Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Prayer from Zephaniah 3:20

Song by Andrea Crouch

Let the church say Amen
Let the church say amen
God has spoken,
so let the church say amen

At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord .
Zephaniah 3:20 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I give you all praise and adoration in Jesus name

Everlasting father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

I decree the promises of God will begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name

I decree all divine declaration upon my destiny comes to fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree no weeping over my life or around me in Jesus name

I decree no loss of any kind either great or small will know my abode in Jesus name

I decree every negative dreams or revelations is terminated in Jesus name

I comnand an end to all health scare putting my life on the verge of destruction in Jesus name

I terminate every confusing revelation set to divert my attention from God's plans for me in Jesus name

I negate any power that wants to cripple me with fear in Jesus name

My life is turning around with unending testimonies in Jesus name

The lord is cancelling every contending power militating over my destiny in Jesus name

Every negative force or power trying to hinder my faith in any form is totally destroyed in Jesus name

My destiny is receiving a new and divine touch henceforth in Jesus name

That which the Lord has settled is totally settled in my life henceforth in Jesus name

That which has been erased off my life by the Lord will never reoccur in Jesus name

Every power that use night time to trade glory over my lineage henceforth cease to operate as the judgement of God is raining over them in Jesus name

I decree I will not cast my young, I will not have cause to entertain mourners in Jesus name

I decree captivity over me has been turned around by God I will not encounter repetition of doom in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost if you can, if not tender your petitions before God faithfully in prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is a message filled with testimonies, I will not encounter captivity in my life. My life is receiving a new lease of divine upliftment. Hedges of destruction and disfavour are broken. No demonic authority has power over me because I am a chosen vessel, a royal priesthood and holy nation. That which has been said by God is unfolding in my life. All I decree is done in Jesus name Amen!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd February 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...