Search This Blog

Sunday 11 February 2018

Prayer from Acts 12:5,7,9

Song by Keith Green

There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done

When I stand in Glory
I will see His face
And there I'll serve my King forever
In that Holy Place

"So Peter was kept in prison, but fervent and persistent prayer for him was being made to God by the church. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared [beside him] and a light shone in the cell. The angel struck Peter’s side and awakened him, saying, “Get up quickly!” And the chains fell off his hands. And Peter went out following the angel. He did not realize that what was being done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision."
ACTS 12:5‭, ‬7‭-‬7‭, ‬9 AMP

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship your majesty and give you praise for who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

My redeemer I worship you for all you do for me on daily basis you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Father I come to you this day as I call on you hear me and give answers to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord I lift before you all unresolved cases of innocent inmates I pray that you step in now in Jesus name

Lord for as many in prison unlawfully, step into their situation and let mercy begin to speak concerning their case in Jesus name

Heavenly father every destiny caged in the seige of the enemy today let your mighty hands set them free in Jesus name

Jehovah for as many in prison yet to know you, eternal rock of ages let them have a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Mighty father remove every power that cage glory in the dungeon of misforftune henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate every sentence placed on my destiny to incapacitate me in any form in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every authoritarian casting and binding my destiny to the pit of misfortune in Jesus name

Everlasting father I lift my children before you no matter how prison may be in vogue never let my children partake of it anywhere they may be in the world in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise and send your angel to deliver me from all situation likened to the prison in my life in Jesus name

I decree divine freedom upon my household from captivity of the enemy physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Great redeemer, redeem me from all known and unknown forces determined to make me perish in sin in Jesus name.

*Begin to command your freedom and release and intercede for others in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am set free by the great redeemer. My divine visitation is taking place, that which has held me bound is catching fire. No more limitation in any form or shape in my life. My soul is receiving divine upliftment and freedom. I am a testifier because Christ has made me a champion. My redeemer lives Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...