Search This Blog

Monday 26 February 2018

Prayer from Colossians 1:9-12

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;  That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;  Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:"
Colossians 1:9‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and adore your majesty in Jesus name

Holy father I give praises to you alone who deserves it all in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this marvellous day of testimonies and breath of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and for your word that refresh my being in Jesus name

Ancient of days I bow before your throne and I return all glory to you in Jesus name

Father you are the audience of one as I call on you this day let my expectations begin to manifest in Jesus name

Father fill me with the knowledge of your word more than I ever had in Jesus name

Lord increase my spiritual understanding and wisdom so that my life will be completely directed by your will in Jesus name

Father it's only you that can make me worthy, let my life be pleasing unto you henceforth in Jesus name

Father let my life henceforth grow in thirst for greater works that populates your kingdom in Jesus name

Everlasting king let me henceforth be drawn more into soul winning than I have ever done in Jesus name

Father you are my strength, even when life is showing me reasons not to trust you or your will let me remember I can do all things because you are my strength in Jesus name

Lord eternal in anyway that I have let go of my calling as a child of God due to challenges of life bring me back in your mercy in Jesus name

Everlasting king fill my mouth with life saving utterances and guide my thoughts henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days help me not to keep too busy in the ways of this world less I forget that my home is not this world but heaven in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine fall afresh on me, keep me steady on my feet in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Lord almighty, take away all blemish and hinderance in my way and flesh that wants to overrule the fruits of the spirit in my life in Jesus name

*Pray over all your heart desires in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I serve a living God, He is the audience of one and He is always by my side. My path is directed by Him therefore I can't be at the wrong place at the wrong time. My time is ordered by Him so lines fall unto pleasant places for me because I have a goodly heritage. I am not of this world but of the word because I am set apart for His glorious use in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th February 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...