Search This Blog

Monday 12 February 2018

Prayer From 1 Timothy 2:1-3

Song by Israel & New Breed

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You,

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center
It's all about You,
Yes it's all about You

Jesus be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You
Jesus, Jesus

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;" 1 Timothy 2:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I give you praise and worship your majesty for this blessed day in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers and open doors in Jesus name

Thank you wonderful king for the breath of life you have given to me this day in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I release my tongue unto you this day direct all my utterances in Jesus name

Father I lift the body of Christ worldwide unto you I pray that you have your way in our midst in Jesus name

Lord uphold the body of Christ and deter all plans to pull the body of Christ down in Jesus name

Mighty father I lift all ministry and church leaders before you I pray you continue to uphold them with your mighty hands in Jesus name

Lord almighty I lift my church leader(mention) father let your strength fill them afresh in Jesus name

Lord eternal I lift all minister of the gospeld worldwide and their home before you, Jehovah do not allow the enemy to penetrate into their homes in Jesus name

Father cause your mighty hands of unity to unite the body of Christ and erase plans of the enemy to constantly cause division in Jesus name

Lord eternal appropriate new blessings upon the church worldwide and let the world come to the knowledge of whom you truly are through the church in Jesus name

Heavenly father arise and scatter every gathering of the enemy over the church in Jesus name

Lord I lift the affairs of each ministry of the gospel and all that you have called to man these ministries let your will take preeminence always in Jesus name

Father take the centre stage of the church and all that concerns the church in Jesus name

Mighty father over my place of worship uphold us all and destroy the gate of hell that might want to show it face in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord in your name I decree peace over every borders and surrounding where the gospel of Christ is preached all over the world in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy let my part in building the church be more effective than it has been in Jesus name

Father over all gospel ministers children and family, terminate the plans and purpose of the enemy in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot every plant that is nutured to bring any bad fruit within the body of Christ in Jesus name

Lord help your church to keep focus on you and not be carried away by the wiles of the enemy at this end time in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede as the spirit of God leads you for the church, pray in the Holyghost if you can*

Mighty God I need you like never before be the centre of my life and family in Jesus name

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Jesus is at the centre of my life, the community and body of christ worldwide. The strength of the Lord is replacing all weakness in all gospel ministers worldwide. The glory of God is shinning brighter and higher over the church. The purpose of God even for this perilous time over the church is being manifested. God is taking all glory in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...