Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Don't limit the unlimited God

Topic: Don't limit the unlimited God

Text: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:  He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind.  Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.  They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
Psalms 78:7‭, ‬26‭-‬26‭, ‬41‭-‬42 KJV

Praise God for another opportunity to share the word and to wait on Him. He deserves all the praise and glory no one like this invisible God who does visible and mighty things Hallelujah.

I will be sharing about not limiting the unlimited God. We understand that when something is said to have limit that means there is some type of restriction level as to what the thing can do or reach. But when someone is said to be unlimited that means not wven the hardest of time can stop such person

As human being in our human power we are limited. But through the power of the Holy Spirit we carry an umlimited God who can do unlimited things through us.

While reading Psalms 78, it gives the account of the Israelites, how often they sin against God and everytime they ask for mercy and He forgives them.  But on getting to verse 41 it highlighted how they limited God even after all He had done for them and through them. All the promises that have been fulfilled and those that seem to be impossible that He did.

Let us now look at ourselves, our circumstances, our challenges. How often have you limited God, how often have I limited God.

What exactly is it that makes us limit God. Is it the fear of the unknown or certainty of what we can see that blinds our eyes from what we can't see. We often forget that the spiritual controls the phsical. Even though you cannot see God right now at work. Believe it, He has settled it all, no controversy, He has finished that plan. It might seem far from it but remember He controls time and season no matter how much you limit Him He can never be limited. Your limitation of Him can only prolonge you physically seeing the manisfrstation of your desires but it cannot stop Him from doing it all because He has the plan ready and done.

So if you take nothing at all from this just take the fact that "No man can limit God". When you see that your faith cannot handle it roll it over to Him because He is your strength always.

Let us Pray
Mighty God I bless your name
Holy one I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself
For who you are I bless your name
For who you are I worship you
You are God all by yourself
You are God all by yourself.

Lord thank you for this day and grace to receive the word in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah forgive me in anyway I have limited you or your ability in my life in Jesus name

Lord take all the glory over all that concerns me in Jesus name

I am not limited because I carry in me the unlimited God

My life can not be hindered because God have given me power to overcome in Jesus name

Personal Petitions

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Be Inspired by His own 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...