Search This Blog

Friday 23 February 2018

Prayer from Genesis 30:23

Hymn

King of glory, King of peace,
I will love Thee;
and that love may never cease,
I will move Thee.
Thou hast granted my request,
Thou hast heard me;
Thou didst note my working breast,
Thou hast spared me.

Wherefore with my utmost art
I will sing Thee,
and the cream of all my heart
I will bring Thee.
Though my sins against me cried,
Thou didst clear me;
and alone, when they replied,
Thou didst hear me.

Sev'n whole days, not one in sev'n,
I will praise Thee;
in my heart, though not in heav'n,
I can raise Thee.
Small it is, in this poor sort
to enroll Thee:
e'en eternity's too short
to extol Thee.

"And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:"
Genesis 30:23 KJV

Prayer
Immortal God I worship your Excellency and priaise your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing every form of reproach off my life and lineage in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for always answering my prayers even before I make my request known in Jesus name

Mighty God I give all worship to you for magnifying yourself over all the situation that I go through and those that surrounds me in Jesus name

Father I commit as many waiting for the fruit of the womb into your hands, today I pray you will visit them in Jesus name

Lord for as many who have been told they cannot conceive, you are the God of fruitfulness turn that report around for good in Jesus name

Father for as many with any form of illness standing as a reproach in their lives, today let and end come to the illness in Jesus name

Lord almighty every power that contends with your glory in my life henceforth let them be ridiculed, rendered useless and rubbished publicly in Jesus name

Mighty God destroy every report that questions the ability of God in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty bring to an end the season of fruitless effort in my life journey and family in Jesus name

My father uproot all seed planted to cause disaster in my life and family in Jesus name

Ancient of days disgrace every disgrace of my life and destiny in Jesus name

Jehovah arise over my life and let you light shine through all darkness in any part of my life limiting me from having testimonies in Jesus name

Lord eternal that which has caused me to tarry longer than usual in the place of prayer today let me encounter you over it in Jesus name

My God over all these requests (mention) give me undeniable, life transforming testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. An end has come to reproach and retrogression. My life is experiencing new blessings. The stone which was rejected is becoming a cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sight. I am in the season of unending thanks. I will continually rejoice and be glad because the Lord has given me a garment of praise in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...