Search This Blog

Friday 16 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 16:8-9

Song by Travis Greene

So take everything
I don't want it, I don't need it, God
Won't you take everything
I don't want it, I don't need it, God
I just want you (4×)
We just want you (4×)

Take me, I'm yours
Take me, I'm yours
I just want you, I just want you
Take me, I'm yours
Take me, I'm yours
I just want you, I just want you

"I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope." Psalms 16:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship and adore you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My father I surrender all I am and I have to you take preeminence over them all in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way over my life and entire being in Jesus name

Lord go ahead of me in all that I plan to do and take all the glory at the end of it all in Jesus name

Righteous father direct my path and keep me in your will in Jesus name

Lord hide me under the shadow of your wings and never let me fall prey to the workers of evil in Jesus name

Father scatter every plan to move me away from my rightly belong position in life in Jesus name

Heavenly father destroy all organisation purposely set to disorganise your plan for my life and lineage in Jesus name

Mighty king uproot every evil seed planted to cause my life discomfort in anyway in Jesus name

Lord destroy the power of all unrelenting adversary determined to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Father expose anyone planning to replace me or my destiny from your plan and purpose in Jesus mighty name

Abba father create a heart that constantly thirst after you in me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine help me and grant me gift of discernment in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the gift of word of knowledge and wisdom henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my faith in you increase daily in Jesus name

Father steady my feet and terminante every plan set to make me slip into the ditch of the enemy in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you, remove every laziness or weariness that stops me from reading or studying your word in Jesus name

Father expose and give me victory over all dream killer and evil prophets in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am filled with more of God and less of me. Christ has tabernacled in my being. All that I do and engage in brings glory to Him. The Lord is constantly before me and I cannot be moved. I am more than a conqueror because the greater one lives inside of me. My days are set in Him so I cannot be disgraced, my destiny is empowered by Him and I overcome always in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 17th February 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...