Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 78:40-41

Song by Travis Greene

Give me reasons to trust you 
Give me reasons to trust you
Give me reasons reasons reasons reasons to trust you 
So I trust you, I trust you 

Cause who you were is who you are 
And who you are is who you’ll always be
who you were is who you are
And who you are is who you’ll always be forever (forever)

"How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!  Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel."
Psalms 78:40‭-‬41 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I give all praise to You and thank you for this blessed day in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I release my all to you have your way in Jesus name

Mighty God terminate the plans and purpose of the adversaries over my faith in Jesus name

Lord eternal renew my strength in You and never let me relent in knowing You more in Jesus name

Heavenly father forgive me for my unbelief and lack of faith in every situation I have expressed such in Jesus name

Lord eternal I come to you just as I am and I want you to continually guide me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord eternal in any way I have limited your greatness let Your mercy speak for me in Jesus name

Lord renew my thought and increase my knowledge of You and Your greatness henceforth in Jesus name

Father whatever I am seeing or that is happening in my life that is causing my faith to shake henceforth give me victory over them in Jesus name

Lord for every thought clouding my faith and putting me in positions below your expectation for me remove them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord whatever might have been impossible to people in my lineage that is said to be a generational boundary today remove them totally in Jesus name

Heavenly father send fire from heaven to consume every spiritual, physical, financial, marital, academical, career or any form of limitation upon my destiny in Jesus name

Everlasting king by your might lift me above every boundaries/barrier placed upon my glory and that of my family in Jesus name

I decree an end to every limitation curbing my progress, over my health either due to long term or short term illness in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I am not subject to any unholy spiritual control or gathering limiting the manifestation of the power of God upon me in Jesus name

I terminate every myopic thinking that has limited my thought of the greatness of God in any circumstance of my life in Jesus name

I claim my breakthrough henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to decree no more limitation over all that concerns you in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled in the righteousness of God by Faith. I am No longer subject to any limitations. I live in liberty given to me as my birthright from the Lord Jesus Christ. My plans are backed up by the power of God. No more futile labour in my story. I am amounting to great and mighty things. The plans of God for me are coming to fulfillments. All my expectation are receiving speed to manifest, No more limit, no more loss, no more denial, no more stagnation in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th February 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...