Search This Blog

Friday 9 February 2018

Ptayer from Jeremiah 29:10-12

Song by Hezekiah Walker

It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your love for me, Your love for me
It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your sacrifice for me

For every blessing, for every blessing 
Given to me, given to me
For every valley, for every valley
You used to strengthen me

I don’t deserve Your love 
Your tender mercy
If not for Your grace, where would I be?
If not for Your grace, where would I be?

I stand amazed at Your glory, I stand amazed at Your glory
I stand amazed at Your strength, I stand amazed at Your strength
I stand amazed at Your power
So amazing, so amazing
So amazing, amazing

“For thus says the Lord , ‘When seventy years [of exile] have been completed for Babylon, I will visit (inspect) you and keep My good promise to you, to bring you back to this place. ~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. ~‘Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you."
JEREMIAH 29:10‭-‬12 AMP

Prayer
Lord I appreciate and give you praise for who you are accept all thanks in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit I thank You for always being there for me in Jesus name

King of kings I magnify you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your unfailing love for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your promises that never fail in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fulfilling your promises concerning me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love for my life even when I least deserve it you showed forth for me all glory be to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for putting an end to wilderness and desert journeys in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Father thank you for ending unproductive labour or efforts in my life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for finally causing me to experience bountiful harvests in Jesus name

Lord I give you thanks for putting an end to labour loss in my lineage in Jesus name

Father thank you for the divine directions upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your plan for my life and for bringing them to manifestations beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you for erasing the debt of sin and ungratefulness the enemy might be tendering to hinder my prayers before you in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you because regardless of the plans of the adversaries your word is final over my life in Jesus name

Father I thank you because as I call on you, you listen to me and answer me glory honour and adoration belongs to you in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over all your personal request and thank God for other people as well in Jesus name*

Thank you Holy Spirit for settlements and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am a beneficiary of the amazing love of the Most High. My song has changed to thanksgiving because my season of harvests is here. I no longer just pray but as I decree it is established. No more waiting without answer because the book of rememberance has been opened unto me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...