Search This Blog

Sunday 25 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 18:39

Song by Travis Greene

You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With Your power
Perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way

And we're standing here
Only because You made a way

And we're standing here
Only because You made a way

"For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me."
Psalms 18:39 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship and adore you for your grace and mercy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that is forever new in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your victorious power over my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father uphold me with your mighty hands and give me victory over all challenges in life in Jesus name

I terminate every negative revelations and their impact upon my life in Jesus name

Lord let me experience the newness in your goodness over my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every contending power and authority over my life henceforth in Jesus name

I destroy every camp of the enemy used to abhor evil devices againts the children of God in Jesus name

I decree open door in every area an end has come to dead end experience in my life in Jesus name

I destroy every negative proclamation upon my life and destiny caused by my adversaries in Jesus name

Father send your consuming fire from heaven to consume every revelations that is against your purpose for me and my household in Jesus name

I destroy every agreement set to oppose the purpose of God concerning my household and I in Jesus name

I decree the day set apart for me to experience sorrow in chain order will never come to pass in Jesus name

I destroy every hand pointing to destroy my household in Jesus

I decree I and my household are rising to the level God hs purposed for us henceforth in Jesus

Father let your loveliness and grace begin to speak over us in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. My life is in the hands of God, no contending power can take victory over me. The love of God radiates upon me in everyway. Negative visions will never have a stand in my life. The foothold of adversaries upon my life and household is withering in Jesus name. I am living in the abundant love of Christ and my life is hidden in Him in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...