Search This Blog

Thursday 15 February 2018

Prayer from Galatian 3:1,6-7

Song by Hillsong

Here I am
Down on my knees again
Surrendering all
Surrendering all

And find me here
Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You
Desperate for You

I surrender

Drench my soul
As mercy and grace unfold
I hunger and thirst
I hunger and thirst

With arms stretched wide
I know You hear my cry
Speak to me now
Speak to me now

I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more
[2ce]

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

"O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?  Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.  Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:1‭, ‬6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I lift my all into your hands have your way in Jesus name

Father help me in all my decisions and let my life bring glory always to you in Jesus name

Lord I surrender my life and living unto you have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name

Father remove from me every spirit and heart of disobedience to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me the obedience that breeds righteousness always in all that I do in Jesus name

My father hear my call this day and give me strength over all my weaknesses in Jesus name

Ancient of days increase my faith in you and never let me compromise in anyway in Jesus name

Lord almighty where my faith is shaky and unstable I need you to have your way in the name of Jesus

Everlasting king help me to overcome all burdens in my life with total obedience to you in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) give me undeniable victory in Jesus mighty name

Abba father arise and show yourself mighty over my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine continue to be my companion and guide me in all decision I make in Jesus name

Lord my father open my eyes to see your purpose for me so I wouldn't rush ahead of your purpose and plan for me in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from my life every doubt in any part that reduce my faith in you in Jesus name

Father fill me with unshaking faith henceforth beyond my human ability in Jesus name

Lord let me experience your translucent power over every darkness in my life in Jesus name

*Pray over all your heart desires*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. God is having His way in me. I don't make the decisions on my own the Holy Spirit guides me always. My destiny is guided by the spirit of the living God. My life operates in total obedience to the Great I Am. I am bold and strong for the Lord my God is with me and fear has no room in my life in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...