Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Prayer From Psalms 126:1-2

Song
I will lift up my voice
I will joyfully sing
Not for all you have done for me
But for who you are
You are the reason I sing
Melody in my heart
You are the song that I sing
I will praise your name

He reign 3x Forever more

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them."
Psalms 126:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I worship and bless your holy name for who you are accept my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty God I glorify and adore you for your greatness accept it all in Jesus name

Jehovah you are worthy and non is like you thank you for counting me worthy among the living today in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing far from me sorrow and pain in Jesus name

My father I worship you for your grace that is sufficient for me and my household in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me victory over all battles in life known and unknown in Jesus name

My father I worship you for finally granting me favour over all labour you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for taking me out from all captivities that has held me bound from time past you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my liberty over pain, sickness, diseases, sorrow, lack and all unpleasant occurrence in Jesus name

Lord thank you for uplifting me away from where my adversaries had thought I will be forever in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over all authorities and authoritarians that want to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

My father I worship you for giving me new song of praise and victory even when I least expect thank you abba father in Jesus name

Father thank you for making public ridicule of all my adversaries and for putting them under my feet in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for bringing down all high things that exalt themselves against your power on my life glory be to your name in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over all your desires even the ones you think is too big give thanks to Him in Jesus name*

Thank you root of Jesse for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  victorious because the Lord has won all the battles for me. My life is beginning a new chapter of overcoming unpleasant occurrence. I will no longer bow to circumstances in Jesus name. I am blessed and highly favoured. Every mountains that exalt itself against the plan of God for me has been brought down. I am enjoying the fullness of His grace and mercy. I am set apart for wonders, I no longer live but Christ lives in me glory to God.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...