Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 108:

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know you are here
Here in your glory
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Flowing like a river
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
You're here to bring revival
I know you're here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Blessing Holy Father
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

"Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.  Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;  That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.  Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies." Psalms 108:2‭, ‬5‭-‬6‭, ‬13 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God thank you for your grace and mercy that found me in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I worship and thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord I give you all praise and majesty for there is none comparable to you in Jesus name

Blessed Holy Spirit thank you for your divine visitation at all time in Jesus name

King of glory come and take your place in all my doing in Jesus name

My father I magnify you above all circumstances in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I lift this day into your hands grant me victory in all that I will encounter in Jesus name

Holy Spirit accompany me in my journey and manifest your power in me Jesus name

Lord I need you to continue to rule and reign in my life with your power and majesty in Jesus name

Ancient of days put an end to worries and worrying in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father give me reason to give thanks over that which challenge me profusely in Jesus name

Lord eternal take my life and destiny out of evil grave known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord give me power to escape the darts of the enemy hurled at me at any point in life in Jesus name

Father make me victorious above my challenges all around in Jesus name

Father save me with your right hand and answer my prayers in Jesus name

Heavenly father lift off me every burden that keeps my head constantly bow in Jesus name

Everlasting king turn the shame and mockery of my enemies towards me back on them in Jesus name

Lord that which is in my life that brings about constant mocking and makes me weep let me experience turn around over them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord every situation that deprives me of my sleep, my joy, peace, happiness and progress let an end come to them today in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God to touch every situation you desire touch over and ask for testimonies in Jesus name*

Thank you Lord my father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Lord Jesus rule and reign in my life. I am coming out in victory, my life is showing forth the everlasting light. My situation is experiencing divine change and upward movement to the glory of God. My eyes is opened to see great and mighty things, my ears begin to hear goodnews and my heart is filled with joy like a river in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 14th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...