Search This Blog

Sunday 18 February 2018

Prayer from Romans 5: 1-2,5

Song by Todd Dulaney

Through all I have gone through Lord it was You
Through all I have gone through Lord it was You
It was You, it was You pulling me through
It was You, Lord it was You pulling me through

When I stumbled, when I cried
When it felt like I wanted to die
When my friends turned and they walked away
You were right here, right here to stay

It was You, it was You pulling me through
It was You, Lord it was You pulling me through

Yes, when I stumbled, when I cried
When it felt like I wanted to die
When my friends turned and they walked away
You were right here, right here to stay
It was You, Lord it was You

He'll never walk out on You
No never, no never
He'll never walk out on You
I believe it all, no never

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." Romans 5:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for always being there for me regardless of the challenges of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for my sanity and for victory over the forces of darkness in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give praise to you for your undeserved peace that encompass my life day in and day out in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you  for shaming all the challenges and challengers of my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for my life in Jesus name

Everlasting father thank you for your mighty outstretched hands that keeps me delivered and saved in Jesus name

Lord thank you for shelter and divine provision beyond human reasoning in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for not allowing the enemy to take victory over my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory in the spiritual realm that now radiates over my physical life in Jesus

Lord thank you for the deliverance from shackles of generational curses and stagnation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for granting my heart desires and for giving me a new song in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my set time to be favoured now you deserve all my praise in Jesus name

*Give God offering of thanks and praise in appreciation of answers to all your prayer either the one you are in expectant of or not*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. I am a testimony, I am a champion, I am victorious, God has brought me through the miry clay and steady my feet on the solid rock. I am enjoying new season of favour and blessing. I am going higher and soaring like and eagle. Forward ever backward never because God is in charge of my life glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...