Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Prayer From Luke 8:35

Hymn

What a Friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear! 
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer! 
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear, 
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer! 
In His arms He'll take and shield you;
You will find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright unclouded
There will be no need for prayer
Rapture, praise and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.

"Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid." Luke 8:35 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I give praise to you alone who deserve it accept it all in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me access to the divine throne of grace in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for making me your friend and joint heir to your throne in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you this day hear my cry and attend unto my prayers in Jesus name

Lord I commit all the prayers this day into your hands, living God answer me according to your will in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me and fill all the parts of my being with more if you in Jesus name

Loving father you are God all by yourself over all the request I tender daily to you prove yourself mighty in Jesus name

Lord I lift before you as many filled with spirit of insanity touch them and make them sane in Jesus name

Mighty father today remove every infirmity that is attached to my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every source of recurrence grief over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father that which has been ruled off by human physician to be impossible, today lift the ruling and correct whatever needs to be corrected in Jesus name

Lord as you brought the man in the Bible back to his right mind after sending the legion out, today let there be eternal departure between I and every legion like situation in Jesus name

Father everything that has made me bow so hard in shame and caused my confidence to leave me, today revive me and restore my confidence better than it ever was in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and return to me all that I have lost in hundred folds better and greater than I can think or imagine in Jesus name

Father renew my mind, empty it of all desires and thoughts that keeps me far from You and Your will in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that you desire restoration on in your life back your request with the word and promises of God*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Jesus is my friend, my saviour and salvation. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in Judgement is destroyed. My life is restored back, no more loss great or small. God has called me His friend, therefore I have access to divine power which makes me untouchable for adversaries glory be to God in the highest Hallelujah*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...