Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Prayer from Psalms 102:12-13

Song
We give you glory Lord as we honour you
We give you glory Lord as we honour you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh Lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh Lord

"But thou, O Lord , shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.  Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come."
Psalms 102:12‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer
Mighty father I worship your majesty and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Everlasting King have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life glorify yourself in me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord let your glory continually fill my life and everything I do in Jesus name

Abba father I have come to you this day move mightily concerning my situation in Jesus name

King of glory reign in me and give me a new song in Jesus name

Father where I have been rejected let your favour begin to work mightily for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king where man had said there is no way out, as you made a way for the children of Israel in the wilderness make way for me in Jesus name

Father over every situation that confusion had clouden my vision give me clarity in Jesus name

My father let your unmerited favour begin to work for me where I expect and where I don't in Jesus name

Father that which you have started in my life bring it to completion in Jesus name

Lord whatever will make me run ahead of your plans and your promises for me never let me do such in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy all evil will power set to redirect my life and purpose from your purpose for me in Jesus name

Abba father over(mention) let me encounter your divine favour even in the presence of my adversaries in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the favour of God upon all that concerns you, your family, community and nation in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. Favour is my portion, even where I have been rejected I will be appointed to greater height because I am a child of the most high. My sun is shinning, my glory will not wane before it shine. My destiny will not be terminated suddenly. My life is illuminated by the light which is Christ Jesus therefore I can never live in darkness or walk in clueless land. I am a success glory be to God Hallelujah.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st February 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...