Search This Blog

Thursday 1 March 2018

Prayer from John 14:26

Song by Martin Phike

Holy Spirit (3x)
I Love You

You who guide me in all things
You who guide me in all things
Holy Spirit...
Holy Spirit

You have opened my eyes
You have opened my eyes
Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
John 14:26 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and adore your name accept it all in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for always being there for me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill me afresh beyond my human imaginations in Jesus name

Adonai come and take your place in my life and let your light shine through the path of my life in Jesus name

King of glory magnify yourself over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for your guidance from time past and for every step I take in Jesus name

Abba father I need you to walk and work with me in this new month and always in Jesus name

Holy spirit remove from my life all unteachable spirit that limits your flow through me and in me in Jesus name

Mighty king open my eyes to see your plans for me and follow it as you want me to in Jesus name

Jehovah I can't do anything without you manifest your power through me and all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit this new month I need you to lead me as I follow your in Jesus name

Holy spirit of God guide my thoughts and utterances and let it gladden your heart always in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way in my body soul and spirit and remove any form of despair from me in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost if you can if not ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you in Jesus name*

Thank you Father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. The Holy Spirit is working afresh in me, putting things right and fixing all that needs to be fixed. Henceforth I am guarded and guided by the Holy Spirit. His power and presence takes preeminence over my entire life. I can not walk in the path of darkness because the Holy Spirit is shinning forth His light on my path. As I live, my life expresses His grace in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st March 2018 ©

Happy New Month🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🎁🎋🎋🎁🎁🙏

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...